Sunday 2 June 2013

Holographic bubblegum

Like holographic strawberries, holographic bubblegum also possesses magical properties. If you manage to get your hands on a piece of this magical treat, you will find that as you chew, the gum not only stays soft and pliable for hours on end, but when you blow a bubble, you will be able to hover up to four feet above the ground!
Just a little silliness from me today, and a gradient with Color Club Miss Bliss and Over the Moon. I still can't believe how long it took me to get into holo polishes. Now I feel like I need them ALL. Here is Miss Bliss by herself, in all her rainbow sparkly goodness.
Sooo shinyy *o* What are your favourite holo's?

5 comments:

  1. So pretty, sooo sparkly! Love the holo gradients you did on your index and pinky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your blog and I'm in love! I saw that sometimes you post tutorials on how to do your designs and I was wondering if there is something specific that you use to do it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yeliza, thanks so much for coming by! <3 I draw my tutorials in PaintTool SAI, but that's just my preference, any other drawing program would work just as well. And of course, I use my Wacom drawing tablet :)

      Delete
  3. Woodlandhomesolution is proud to serve as expert Plumbers in Lalitpur.We specialize in service, making sure your plumbing needs are always met.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make my day!
Please do not use this section to drop links that are irrelevant to the post's content. I reserve the right to remove these. If you'd like to contact me, please e-mail me.