Anywho, I pick up two of my favourites, and Sugar House Lane was one of them. I was sold on the milky base and black glitter - reminded me so much of cookies and cream.
|Left to right: Nails Inc "Sugar House Lane", Nubar "Swiss Chocolate", Sally Hansen "Black Out", Sally Hansen "White On"|
- bobby pin
- nail art brush
- nail art pen
1) Paint a circle with a bobby pin (or dotting tool if you have one).
2) Use nail art brush to paint a small half-circle on the edge of the first circle you drew.
3) Repeat step 2) all the way around your large circle.
4) Add white dots with a toothpick. Use the points between your half-circles to get the dots evenly spaced.
1) Use a nail art brush to paint a flat oval for the lip of the milk bottle.
2) Paint the bottle body with your brush.
3) Paint the form of the bottle lip with thin round strokes, and the milk line with an oval.
4) Outline the rest of the bottle and add the word MILK with either a nail art pen or brush.
Doesn't this make you want to eat an Oreo? Does this polish look as appetizing to you as it does to me?