Friday 27 July 2012

Nail Art: Happy Clouds à la Nailside

I had to cut my nails recently, and since I like keeping my nails at the same length, they all got cut down to nubs. I never know what to paint my nubs - there's so little room for nail art.

Then I came upon Nailside's freehand cloud design, and it while it looks so lovely on longer nails, I thought it would also look super cute on short nails. So I had a go at it, and I adore the result! I just might have to do this every time I have nubs for nails.



Polishes:
Left to right: Loreal "Mango-Get-Em", Nature Republic colour PP402, Kleancolor "Mango"


Check out Nailside's wonderful cloud tutorial here

Looking forward to wearing this happy design for the weekend! Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog, Vicky! I absolutely adore your version, the colors are just perfect for summer and make me crave a fresh drink haha. And you're blessed with long nail beds! Because even though you had to cut your nails down, they actually still look nice and long ^^ Yay for good genes :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I should wear brights as much as I can now, because come winter, I know I'll be craving mostly dark colours and sparkles :P Hahaha we are both very lucky to have good nail genes! P.S. I'm in love with your nail shape xD

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make my day!
Please do not use this section to drop links that are irrelevant to the post's content. I reserve the right to remove these. If you'd like to contact me, please e-mail me.